- Minimum order value of £100.00 (excluding VAT and P&P).
- In the unlikely event of being unable to fulfill part or all of an order, the customer will be refunded on to the card account used to place the order.
- If we are unable to supply an ordered item, a similar item may be dispatched in replacement only if the customer gives permission.
- This service is now available to make payment for all purchases on our website.
- The price of each item listed on the website excludes and P&P.
- The total price (including VAT and P&P.. VAT will be deducted on final invoice) will be displayed in the shopping cart.
- The order will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address, and it is his/her responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for taking delivery of the order.
- If the seller has to redeliver the order due to non-delivery, the buyer must pay the postage costs.
CANCELLATION / RETURNS POLICY
- The buyer has 24 hours in which to inform the seller (via phone) that they wish to cancel an order.
- After 24 hours of placing the order, if the buyer cancels the order the seller may charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been dispatched.
- Upon receipt of an order, the buyer must check the items immediately, and inform the seller within 24 hours (via phone or email ) if there are any damaged items or of an incorrect quantity. After this period the seller will not accept liability.
- The seller will not accept items returned without their original packaging.
- The buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return postage costs or credit from the seller, if the seller has instructed the buyer to return the items.
In the event of the buyer not receiving the goods within 14 days of placing the order, the seller must be notified within a further 3 days (via phone or email) of the order date otherwise the seller will not accept liability.
What information do we collect?
- We do not capture and store any information about any individuals who access this website, except where you choose to provide us with your personal details by e-mail, or by otherwise enquiring about or ordering any of our services.
- If you enter into an agreement with us for the provision of any of our services, we will retain and store the information you give us on the contract document and other associated information you provide to us.
How do we use it?
- If we retain your personal information as a result of an enquiry you make to us about our services, we will only use that information in replying to you alone.
- Where you have entered into a purchase/agreement with us, we will use the information in the administration of that agreement.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.